YOUR TEAM DOES NOT NEED TO SIGN-IN AT THE PARK PRIOR TO YOUR GAMES | ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK-IN ONLINE BEFORE THEIR FIRST GAME.
During the Showcase:
Your team does not need to check in at the park
Your team does not need to print game sheets or rosters
Your team does not need to show player cards for each game but should have proof of age for each player if asked to provide it by a referee or tournament official.
Your team does need to have all travel papers/permits submitted before the event
SX COLLEGE SHOWCASE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All team applications must be reviewed by event directors before being accepted. Local teams will be reviewed on December 31st and teams who are travelling will be confirmed immediately upon registration.
2. Payment will be made upon receipt of invoice. Only teams who have completed the payment process will be considered for acceptance. If a team is not accepted, a full refund will be provided.
3. Once accepted, refunds will be subject to the SX College Showcase refund policy located HERE
4. All accepted teams must be properly affiliated with BC Soccer or like Provincial/State Association and must provide signed travel documents from said association if traveling from outside of BC
5. All accepted Showcase teams agree to upload a minimum profile of all players into College Fit Finder to be included in the schedule and Coaches Package.
6. All teams travelling from out of town must book accommodation through the SX College Showcase website
7. In the event of inclement weather, the tournament director will have the authority to
relocate or reschedule any game(s); Change the duration of any game(s); Cancel any game(s) No refunds will be provided and E11even Management is not responsible for team’s out of pocket expenses in the event that the tournament is cancelled due to weather. In lieu of a refund, the showcase may provide a credit (full or partial) for a future tournament.
8. The tournament committee, event operations staff, and E11even Management are not liable for any injuries sustained by any participant in the tournament, on or off the field.